शनिवार, 9 जून 2012

time and love...


when i thought of you,
i feel it was just a thing of moment ago,
When you walk into my life,
conquered my soul with love,
and brought a change in life, 

With your walking into my life,
U brought some wishes,
a wish of being loved ,
and a will to be alive,

I was going through hell,
When u came in there,
held my hand tight,
And like rays of sun clearing the morning sky,
You cleared away troubles of my life,

Now when I have you in my life,
I got many reason to adore a smile,
Many reasons to wake up for a day,
And many to sleep at nite,

when I look at myself,
feeling you in my arms,
I feel like I have conquered this world,
And brought heaven on earth,

i know time can change everything,
but i have a feeling in my heart,
a strong believe in my love,
and my heart tells me this everyday,
that time will pass away,
but ur love for me will always stay,
like the first day,
and will stay with me till the day
i meet the end of this beautiful life....

1 टिप्पणी: