शनिवार, 30 जून 2012

stolen stolen stolen


Ohh my dear inspector,
I have a complaint to register,
I  am an innocent guy,
Driving my car on the highway side,

It was not my fault,
that I was blinded by some flash light,
lost control of my mind,
And made a hit to the pillar at road side,
Red in anger I busted out of car,
just to find there were no flash lites,
The real curprit were two blue eyes,
Who are making the spark ,
Glowing the nite road like the morning skies,


If that was not enough for one nite,
She made me speechless with her sweet smile,
Blindfolded by her looks,
I was lost for a second,
Standing in mute,
 watching a dream with opened eyes,


I don’t know when she moved from there,
Leaving me stranded in the middle of the road,
Lost in those beautiful eyes,
I kept dreaming until I realize,
There is a long ques of stranded cars,
And a constable showing me eyes,


I dont know what’s her name,
Or where she stays,
All I know once I had a heart which she took away,
I want her badly to be mine,
Because I can’t move on without her in life,

And now you tell me what’s my fault,
What an innocent man can do,
When beauty is roaming free,
Hunting down men on the streets,
She might have already claimed many lives,
So please lodge a case,
For stoling hearts,
And hiding wine and weapons in deep blue eyes.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें